Sunday, September 13, 2009

This Is It...

We sometimes think thousand times in taking a decision, sometimes it can be a real small one. But we take time. To do or not to. To be or not to be. Whether you are right or wrong. Whether the decision is morally correct or immoral. Logical or illogical. Justified or unjustified. Do I need to prove anybody with my decisions? May be no. It hardly matters to the world. All I need to prove is to myself. May be in my life, the number of correct decisions taken to the number of wrong ones tells me to take a call instinctively more often. At the end of it, your life is the sum of the choices that you take.


Me being a teetotaler… sounds freaking scary. Don’t you worry guys. I still love world music and still die for Tom Hanks and Monica Belucci. I still hate travelling and taking calls in the morning. I still am nervous in presentations and still hate Mondays. You can’t take Subhajit out of me. Life’s the same minus some liquids. Will have to find a suitable replacement for that L J

5 comments:

Sanat said...

Oye... Yeh kya hai bhaijaan? Sudhar gaye... Kuchh toh hua hai ;-)

Lincey said...

Hey... the spoilt dude is trying to get into the good-boys-league!!!

But how come this transformation? Own call or some external influence [plz read my mind ;) ]!

nivedita said...

hey dude...wt hapnd???

thinkn of sum kinda change??? it actually doesnt suits... d natural "U" is 'D BEST'.. bt its reali very true n well said..'life is the sum of choices that u take' n its our conscience dat restricts or allows us 2 do things..be it gud or bad..ethical or unethical...

a gud n pretty true 1... bt wish u jus luv travelln sumday..[;)]

Subhajit said...

Well guys... Let's not get into the reasoning behind all these.

Still a long way to go till I finish my journey...

Rishal Gadakh said...

The woods are Lovely Dark and Deep
But I have Promises to Keep

And Miles to go before I sleep,
And Miles to go before I sleep.