Friday, December 4, 2009

Living On...

It's been 25 years now. The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. For me, it has more effect than facts. My own attitude towards life has changed a lot and is still on a changing cycle. I know being a 25-year-'old' gives me the leeway to call my mistakes as experiences. No matter what I do from now on is going to represent me as well as give me my own identity.

Talking of identity, I have not been able to carve one for myself so far. I know it for sure that it's not late, but surely I have to start working towards it right away. My father is someone I always looked up to. And even if I achieve 50% of what he has got in his life, then my life would be worth living for. While I will be working to establish my identity, I will make sure that I am happy and content in what I will be doing. I hope I can keep on writing, atleast for next 50 years (somebody predicted I would be bidding adieu to the world @ 73, so that leaves me with 48 years exactly). I hope my closed ones would be there while achieving my small goals of life.

As I look back today, I find uncountable memories full of uncountable people. And, when I look at the future, it is full of opportunities, hope I will be able to convert few of them into success to make all those proud one day who believed in me.

Good Thoughts,
@ My desk, ValueProcess.

7 comments:

bulbul said...

I wish u all the luck..for all the thing you wish to do!!!!:)

AL-HAQU MURUN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AL-HAQU MURUN said...

now that u have got all the luck .. what else do u need ... we all desire to be somebody of whom our parents can be proud of but our parents just want us to be happy

AL-HAQU MURUN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sanat said...

Wishing you a better life ahead than today and success to your future assignments. Sorry being late in posting the comment.

Lincey said...

Hey.... you sounding a bit low...
Cheer up... Happy Birthday

Subhajit said...

Thanks Bulbul

Nice thoughts Ifti...

Thanks San & Lin...